Saturday, December 26, 2009

Scenes from our holiday

There was excitement.Too many tractors.

Overstimulation and sleep.
Homemade (balls in this case)
Food in this case (again, not as cool as that fruit Sarah and Eric gave him that he can "cut")

Reusable Wrapping - I made close to 75 little Christmas bags (a lot were bigger than this...) because Raph and I had a long conversation about how wasteful Xmas is with the wrapping paper alone. And I had just mastered the drawstring bag with a gift not pictured (resuable produce bags), so I hunkered down in the 3 or 4 days leading up to Xmas and stayed up way too late to finish off a huge pile of little bags. We needed a few more (we're talking stockings here) but I figure we can add more each year. THey worked out great though and were really beautiful...

Vintage (thanks mom for the cool lego cars)
Big bellies (rumor has it that a baby entered this world last night - we're waiting for word!)
AND lots of HOCKEY







That would be me lying down on the ice. It was that much fun!

1 comment:

Laura Matty said...

when we were video chatting with Makili the other day he told Gabrielle "i want to play with you" it was too cute! i'm glad that they get to get together soon! and I can't wait to see how much Remick has grown and how his personality is in person....as always love seeing your photos