Friday, July 16, 2010

So full





Our days have been so full that I haven't had time to write about our first camping trip, taking the kids to see Peter Pan, which Makili loved, or even to write about our frequent trips to the ocean. Makili is learning to jump in and let his head get wet (a huge accomplishment!), we're trying to teach Remick not to walk to his death in the waves (that kid is a menace!). Makili got new shoes today (though I don't know that this would fall into the "need" category) and my god, you should have seen how excited he was. He was jumping up and down saying, "I can jump better in these!" I wish I could find more time to capture these gems, but alas the flowers keep blooming, the kids keep growing, and the weather moves us to the water almost every day.

No comments: