Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blooming Fools


I have been unbelievably busy lately. I have a new job as the Market Manager for two local farmers' markets which officially starts on Saturday, though there has been plenty of work already. I'm "working" on a local micro-farm once a week (though I get paid in vegetable). I'm still busy with the Master Gardener class and the required volunteer hours involved. I still have exchange students and am still looking for more families, and I have a gazillion things to do in the garden, though there are already lots of things growing - greens, peas, carrots, onions, scallions, broccoli, caulflower, cabbage, garlic, and brussel sprouts. My boys are full of energy, which can't be ignored. AND I'm starting a wee cut-flower business called Blooming Fools, cause there is definitely some fool involved in this. It is an exciting and overwhelming time! Now that I've listed it all out, I realize why I feel overwhelmed!

4 comments:

beckarecka said...

Yes, reading your list makes me want to go take a nap. :) Just kidding--it all sounds warm, fun and exciting. But exhausting.

anna said...

good job! hope to see you guys sometime soon. i will be in the sanbornton area next wed-mon if all goes as planned...

hippiepotomus said...

We're going up next Sat. night and staying till Sun. night. so maybe we can catch up!

Anonymous said...

If anyone can do it all and do it well, it is YOU, my sweet, talented sister!!!