Sunday, September 06, 2009

So BUSY







I can barely find the time to update this blog any more. Though I am on the computer frequently, I'm usually nursing, and it is hard to type a post one handed. I have a lot to say too. My babies are growing and changing so fast, Raph started a new job, a new season is upon us and we've been on the move a lot. So much going on. Above are a few shots from summer with some of the people that we've been blessed to spend time with. Summer is winding down. I'm wearing fleece and sock and Raph is lighting the wood stove for the first time. Remick is wrapped in fleece too and sleeping sweetly while Makili runs his little wooden dump truck over his body. We sat on the beach this afternoon with friends, eating pizza as the sun went down. Good times.

No comments: