Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two

Yesterday Makili turned 20 months and strung two words together for the first time. Byebye duck! (When the ducks walked away from him.) That doesn't sound too exciting but it's a big developmental milestone in language, which hasn't been his advanced subject. He's been talking so much more lately, and having his BFF Gabby around who is a huge chatterbox has helped too. I think I'll try to list words I hear him say regularly, though I know I'll forget some.

More
Help
Shoe
Sock
Outside
Inside
NiteNite
Duck
Ball
Cheese
Beans
Snack
Eye
Dada (mama makes a very occassional appearance)
I LOVE You (which sounds nothing like I love you, but is damn cute nonetheless)
Please
Eat
juice
Water
Cat
Dog
Thank you
Hat
Pants
Shirt
Stick
Uh-oh
Up
Down
Block
Slide

ps: I'll post some more pictures of Makili and his best bud Gabby soon.

No comments: