Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Preparation

We're into day five with no power and I can't dwell on it anymore. Raph is back to work today and I'm on my own to wrangle with the fire and bathroom needs... But like I said I'm not going to dwell on it. Onto Christmas...

We went to the thrift store to buy some stocking stuffers. But we also got this helmet, which seems to fit Makili great. He loves to run around the house like a crazy man with his helmet on. We like it because Raph has been saying that MAkili needs a helmet since he was about 8 months old.

Oh and by the way, isn't this stocking that my Aunt Suzanne knitted for Makili the absolute cutest! I wish I knew how to knit something like this, but alas I have to count on my aunt. (Aunt Suzanne, we're expecting munchkin number 2, you know - and by the way I have NO IDEA why you weren't happy with this because I think it is SO awesome.) I had actually stuffed it, since we're flying to the Burgh late on Christmas Eve, and so it would be ready, but ultimately I decided I liked it hanging, with our general lack of Christmas paraphanalia, so I unstuffed it and hung it back up!

No comments: