Wednesday, June 08, 2011

This new friend.

This new friend of mine brought me dinner tonight. She made me the most delicious smoothie you can imagine, and a sandwich on bread she baked, and homemade frozen yogurt. For real. Like delivered it to me at the farmers' market while helping me take down my tent and pack up all my unsold stuff. I can't even begin to express my friend crush. I am totally having a moment over homemade frozen yogurt which is pretty much the bees knees and kicks store-bought ice-cream's ass. And when delivered by new friend while at work after sitting in a tent on a 85+ degree day equals the greatest confection conceived by the mind of man and just about the sweetest expression of friendship I can imagine. I feel lucky.


1 comment:

anna said...

that's WONDERFUL! :)