Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty Bummed

I'm really dreading going home tomorrow. It really is a vacation to go home to you parents' house when you have small kids. We've had so much fun this week out around town and in my parents' backyard. Makili is completely enamored with Grammy and makes pretty much all decisions based on whether or not Grammy is coming. He told me tonight that Raph and I could sleep with he and Grammy if we wanted. I'm a little worried about how he is going to deal with going back tomorrow.

It's also fun to be in your hometown and be aware of how your perspective of it changes year after year. I find the architectural elements in Pittsburgh so fun. I was hoping to find some architectural salvage item that might pull something into focus in our house, but didn't score that point yet. It's always fun to look though:)
The rest of the picture are only on my parents' computer because we had an overloaded hard drive issue. So I'll post a few more tomorrow. I also didn't take enough cause I'm out of practice...





No comments: