Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy-O

We had a great time singing "Happy Birthday" to Raph yesterday. Makili is really into singing that at the moment. It was Raph's golden birthday. September 9, 2009 or 9/9/09! I even made him a cake! I really like this guy. It works out that we're stuck together in a super-human maga life bond (this was what he wrote on our wedding invitation) because he is great. I appreciate that he goes to work every day so that I can stay home and is still present enough after working with teenagers all day long to come home and have quality time us, playing basketball with Makili (another current fav), getting Remick to laugh (a new thing that is SO cute), or helping me with my projects (too many to count). I love that he wants to go to the beach on every opportunity, or be outside, and eat good food (though he certainly doesn't complain about a bag of Doritos), that he can fix my car most of the time. I love that we share values and visions about our future, that they are things we don't disagree about. I appreciate that he makes time for me to exercise (running over 3.5 miles at the moment!), holding a screaming baby if necessary. My life would be empty without him. So Happy Birthday Raph.

No comments: