Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kittery Kousins

My cousin Emily and her boyfriend Chris came to visit this weekend. Part of my plan to convince all of our cousins to move to Kittery. Not Raph's cousins, though I like them and would like to have them live nearby, because they have too many duplicate genes around here. (THat's a long story I'll get into another time.)

Emily LOVES Makili. He took her to the beach.
This is Makili's newest battle wound.
He took us apple-picking and helped himself to a lot of apples.


Necessary apple orchard picture.
Then Chris helped to get Raph's birthday present underway! It has been rototilled and somewhat leveled!
Raph and Chris even got in a bike ride. Chris's dog, Charlie, really wanted to go, but went for a walk with Emily and I instead!

2 comments:

Baby Bird said...

you have a lot of cousins! it's so cool your family all lives around new england.

Unknown said...

I wish we were back in Kittery!!! such a good time--thanks for being such a great host/cousin!